Construction Planner I - Telecom
Company: TrueNet Communications
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin the TrueNet family as a Construction Planner
in the San Diego, CA area. As a TrueNet team member you will
receive competitive benefits, excellent pay and flexible work
schedules. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and
always looking for the perfect addition.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to work with minimal
supervision as well as being a successful team player, have
outstanding communications skills and experience in
Telecommunication with Construction background as well.The
Construction Planner 1 supports the administration of 1 or more
small and/ or short-duration projects for our customer. This
position often requires the person sitting in the role to learn
facets of the position on the job. This role directly supports a
customer requested position and typically assists with facilitating
processes/projects for the customer. (This is meant to be a guide.
Duties may vary dependent upon management.)Essential Position
- Partner with internal and external customers to communicate
project tasks, and schedules.
- Coordinate activities with other employees within our or the
customer's organization to ensure compliance and appropriate
follow-through of policies, procedures, rules, rates, and
completion dates applicable to his/her assigned HFC projects.
- Perform field engineering of proposed projects and ensure
routing delivers the most cost-effective design for
- Manage the document control process and ensure constant
communication with the customer and both internal and external team
- Organize and maintain data in clear, accurate formats. Ensure
project files are properly maintained and uploaded in customer
- Coordinate with customer contractors, or 3rd party vendors to
track jobs from start to finish, review/approve invoices and
balance POs as required.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of industry practices,
standards and customer needs.
- Conduct research and review multiple jurisdictional zoning
ordinances as it pertains to telecommunication facilities.
- Assist with the preparation of preliminary zoning/permitting
analyses in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of preliminary zoning/permit
applications in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Escalate any project related issues that may impact completion
and/or customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as required.
- Covid-19 Vaccination RequiredEducation and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 – 2 years' experience in Hybrid Fiber Coaxial and
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with strong
attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and
in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications - Excel,
- Ability to demonstrate an understand the fundamentals of
Communications construction required.
- Must be able to work alone, and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background
check.Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work area.
- Lifting of up to 20 pounds less than one-third of the
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management,
peers, et al.Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those of a standard office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Up to 75% travel required.
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal
to high noise levels.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age or veteran status.TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity
Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and
Protected Veterans.California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read
hereWe are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible
to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor
visas for this position (H1B, etc.).TrueNet Communications is a
national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor
serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We
plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for
our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals
where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry!
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time
off and paid holidays.Powered by JazzHRYhQIGTpirN
Keywords: TrueNet Communications, San Diego , Construction Planner I - Telecom, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!