Company: North Coast Medical Supply LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Start: ASAPLocation: In OfficeImmediate PTO
AccrualMedical, Dental, & VisionOnsite GymThe Systems Analyst will
resolve computer problems, test cost-effective solutions, and
provide support to ensure efficient daily operation of the
organizations network and computer systems.. Requirements:
- Coordinates with managers and users to identify systems
problems; assesses severity of the issues and prioritizes responses
- Performs system tests and collaborates with programmers to
resolve issues and errors.
- Works with users to identify system requirements; develops
processing procedures and systems modifications to meet these
- Uses structured and cost analysis to identify and recommend
updates to the current network and computer systems.
- Drafts informational materials and graphics to explain systems
to managers and users.
- Prepares specifications and documents for programmers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Assists senior level analysts as needed.Minimum Requirements
- Associates degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Information systems, help desk or other technical support
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS OfficeExpected
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, including
interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate
with a team.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of computer systems.
- Sufficient project management and organizational skills to
complete deliverables on time within constraints provided.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software
used by the organization.Physical DemandsThe physical demands
described below are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to remain
in a stationary position most of the time (stand or sit). While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and reach
with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.Other
RequirementsCandidates must successfully pass a background
Keywords: North Coast Medical Supply LLC, San Diego , Systems Analyst, Professions , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!