Epic Beaker Application Analyst - $10k Incentive
Company: Scripps Health
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Scripps Health Administrative Services supports our five
hospitals and 19 outpatient facilities, which treat half a million
patients annually through 2,600 affiliated physicians.At Scripps
Health, you will experience the pride, support, and respect that
has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation's Top 100
Places to Work. -You'll be surrounded by people committed to making
a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates.
So, if you're open to change, go ahead, and unlock your
potential.Through collaboration and innovation, our IS
professionals lead the frontier in caring for our community. The
Epic Beaker Analyst will join a team supporting both Anatomic
Pathology (AP) and Clinical Pathology (CP), helping our lab teams
optimize workflows. The ideal candidate will have at least two
years of experience in build and configuration related to Epic
Beaker and familiar with both lab instrument interfaces and HL7
interfaces. -The Analyst, under general direction, participates on
cross functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot complex problems
across multiple domains. Designs, builds and tests system
configuration. Translates business requirements into technical
solutions. Conducts quality reviews of system builds.This is a full
time, salaried position working Monday through Friday and requires
relocation to San Diego. Includes $5,000 retention incentive and
$5,000 relocation assistance to eligible new hires. Must already be
Epic certified/accredited in order to be eligible for incentives.
-The following are not eligible for hiring incentives:
- Internal candidates
- Rehires that left Scripps less than 3 years agoIn order to
remain eligible for your retention incentive the following
-criteria must be met:
- Must remain in original hired FTE Status and Shift (if
specified in offer -letter)
- Must remain in original department/specialty
- Must remain in original Job Title
- Transfers to other locations will be reviewed on a case-by-case
basis and -may result in forfeiting remaining incentive bonus
unless specifically noted -in your offer letter.Required
- Certification/Accreditation in Epic Beaker CP or AP
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent
customer service skills.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management
- Has led small projects or technical activities.
- Business acumen in functional area.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience with build and configuration related to
- Experience with lab instrument interfaces and HL7
interfacesScripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender
identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual
Keywords: Scripps Health, San Diego , Epic Beaker Application Analyst - $10k Incentive, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!