HazMat Response Team Technician
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Company DescriptionIntelligent compliance. Sustainable progress.
A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance
and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and
solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and
business processes.Job Description
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate chemical spill
clean-up, storage, and handling advice, timely and accurate
monitoring of spill situations when necessary and appropriate,
timely and accurate documentation of all communication according to
department policies and procedures, and timely and accurate report
notification to local, state, and federal agencies when
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate support of SDS
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate support of Poison
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate support of 3E
Online and other Hotline related tasks such as materials ordering
and call routing.
- Responsible for monitoring calls in queue and to ensure that
our clients are serviced within the department standards.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual
- Completes all special projects and other duties as
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable
- 1-2 years of technical training or field relating to hazardous
waste management, spill management, disposition and site
remediation or equivalent
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate waste
characterizations according to department response guidelines.
- Current 40 Hour Hazwoper certified preferred
- Experience in Hazard Communication
- Transportation technical certification or field experience in
DOT, IATA, IMDG, and TDG preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills. 2-3 years customer service
background or related experience.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Multi-tasked to meet numerous response times and deadlines
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Word, Access, and
- High School diploma requiredAdditional InformationFor more than
30 years the world's leading companies have trusted 3E to provide
the intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and
sustainability-one product, one workplace and one community at a
time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and
Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise
empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety,
product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and
R&D decision support.We are deeply committed to serving our
more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world's
top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world's top ten
retailers and seven of the world's top ten pharmaceutical
companies.Together we are building a safer world and a more
sustainable future. Join us!In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and
Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the
next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support
and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly
positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued
customers and partners. To learn more, visit www.3eco.com.3E is an
equal opportunity employerConsumer Privacy NoticeAt 3E, the health
and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective
November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective
hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our
businesses' government contracts will be required to demonstrate
that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date
or qualify for a legally required medical or religious
accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of
employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have
not been approved for a legally required medical or religious
accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment
and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in
accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: 3E, San Diego , HazMat Response Team Technician, Professions , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!