Asset Protection Inventory Associates
Company: Rite Aid
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Asset Protection Inventory Associate
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
Become a Rite Aid Asset Protection Inventory Associate, today!
As an Asset Protection Inventory Associate, you protect Rite Aid
company and store assets by enforcing loss prevention policies and
procedures. Your purpose is to create a safe environment for
associates and customers.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You have an innate need to find answers where they aren't
You love to be orderly and organized.
You project a sense of urgency, without a sense of panic.
You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
Day-in-the-Life of an Asset Protection Inventory Associate:
- Oversee administrative and reporting duties that support the
Asset Protection strategy and Rite Aid Brand and service standards
associated with our RxEvolution.
- Use G.E.T. (Greet, Engage, Thank) program from assigned post
at/near the front entrance of the store, while monitoring for
- Provide high levels of service to all customers while walking
the floor, sanitizing shopping carts and hand baskets, and
assisting with locking/unlocking of glass cases.
- Assist in monitoring shrink reduction programs and complete
other daily activities as identified and assigned.
- When directed, case build on repeat external offenders and
communicate with the Organized Retail Crime Team in order to
provide evidence to local, state or federal law enforcement.
- Maintain and update in-store Shrink Awareness Board and review
expectations with all store associates.
- Monitor security items including CCTV equipment, EAS, and
Alarms to ensure they are in proper working condition.
- Ensure product protection execution, door seal and vendor
check-in process are being preformed properly.
Education and/or Experience
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 6 months of experience previous retail or asset protection
experience preferred, but not required.
- 6 months of experience Or equal experience with, law
enforcement or military work experience.
- Ability to access reliable and frequent transportation at
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Asset Protection Inventory Associate and
thrive with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, San Diego , Asset Protection Inventory Associates, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!