Company: AtWork Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Title: Installer Service Representative MUST HAVE FIREPLACE
INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE.Summary: Responsible for the installation
of company products in an efficient, professional manner by
performing the following duties.Duties and Responsibilities include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares customer sites for product installation by completing
a pre-inspection, and making necessary arrangements with
- Installs and services company products and/or systems
efficiently according to service schedule.
- Performs physical activity to install company products
according to procedure such as bending, stooping, reaching,
climbing into small areas, and other such activity.
- Utilizes related equipment and tools to install and service
- Documents all pertinent installation and service work
information completed on a daily basis.
- Qualifies service work for warranty coverage within company
policy and in coordination with management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Skills:Oral
Communication SkillsWritten Communication SkillsReading
SkillsCustomer ServiceMath AptitudeTime
ManagementProfessionalismPhysical Dexterity SkillsAbility to lift
up to 50 poundsEducation/Experience:High School Diploma or
Equivalent. MUST HAVE FIREPLACE INSTALLATION
EXPERIENCE.Certifications/Licenses:Valid Drivers License - Must
meet insurance underwriting requirements.
Keywords: AtWork Group, San Diego , Fireplace Installer, Professions , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!