SAS Data Analyst
Company: Global Solution Group, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 26, 2022
* 5.3 Use statistical software (such as Statistical Analysis
Software) to maintain or enhance mechanisms that select specific
High-Cost/High Utilizer patients for tertiary prevention
* 5.4 Create data driven algorithms that will analyze patient
claims and encounters data, as well as data sourced from local
directories to identify patient populations that will be best
suited for a prevention-based intervention. (For example,
identifying a population of diabetics in a geographic zip code,
leading to a local exercise-based intervention.)
* 5.5 Design and implement self-service business intelligence and
measurement reports to support Primary,
* Secondary, and Tertiary prevention strategies.
* 5.6 Plan and complete major projects concerned with the economic
analysis and evaluation of programs instituted for Primary,
Secondary, and Tertiary prevention strategies.
* 5.7 Design, generate, and disseminate monthly utilization and
outcome reports for all primary and secondary prevention
* 5.8 Design, generate, and disseminate monthly reports that
analyze public health performance by respective clinical site.
* 5.9 Design, generate, and disseminate monthly analysis and
recommendations on how to optimize public health care delivery
performance by respective clinical site.
* 5.10 Design, generate, and disseminate monthly utilization and
outcome reports for tertiary prevention strategies, including all
tertiary prevention interventions. These will include, but are not
limited to, the following personnel resources: Health Educators,
Health and Wellness Providers, and other care facilitators.
* 5.11 Design and Maintain Monthly Provider Scorecard for public
health prevention, designed to assess Public Health Care
Performance according to the pre-determined Cost, Utilization, and
Health Outcome metrics.
* 5.12 Establish a positive relationship with other Directorates to
obtain and analyze metrics in relation to public health performance
* 5.13 Propose develop and design a relational database which is
normalized to at least the 4th Normal Form. The database
Infrastructure will be used to analyze, store, and process relevant
data sets in the development of longitudinal behavioral and
clinical outcomes metrics.
* 5.14 Refine existing reports and structure for distribution to
command leadership with an emphasis on an improved visual display
* 5.15 Provide data and analytical support in reengineering
processes when required.
* 5.16 Contractor will support command physical fitness program by
analyzing historical data and produce analytics that support
improvement of health and readiness.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* San Diego, CA 92136: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* SAS: 4 years (Preferred)
* Health Data Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
* Government exp: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Global Solution Group, Inc, San Diego , SAS Data Analyst, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!