Logistics Analyst IV (Logistics Management Analyst 4) - 11820
Company: Huntington Ingalls Industries
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Search by Keyword (use
Keyword for Remote Positions) Share this Job Logistics Analyst IV
(Logistics Management Analyst 4) - 11820Requisition Number: -11820
-Required Travel: 0 - 10% -Employment Type: -Full
Time/Salaried/ExemptSecurity Clearance: -Ability to Obtain -Level
of Experience: -Mid -SummaryThe Navy Integrated Training
Environment (NITE) team is seeking a Logistics Analyst IV to
Perform Property Management duties pertaining to functions such as
Acquisition, Receiving, Identification, Records, Movement, Storage,
Physical Inventory, Reporting, Consumption, Utilizations,
Maintenance, Subcontracts, Disposition and Close out.
Responsibilities will include developing, implementing and
overseeing the property management program activities (inclusive of
Supply, Purchasing, Warehousing programs, etc.) of the Southern
California Tactical Training Ranges (SCTTR) and serve as the
Property Coordinator for their locations.What you will do
- Responsible for the logistical support of the contract and
provides maintenance coordination to ensure contract requirements
- Supervises the Property Management Program at SCTTR (inclusive
of Supply; Logistics support).
- Supervises the work of the assigned contractor range logistics
personnel; supply technicians, logistics leads, TMDE
- Provides vehicle and general maintenance coordination to ensure
contract requirements are satisfied.
- Arranges pre-positioning of equipment and materials as required
to support range mission without impacting training requirements.
Ensures personnel are scheduled to minimize overtime and the impact
to training requirements and support operations.
- Interfaces with other cost center managers/supervisors to
ensure coordination of requirements, services, and tasking.
- Process and track movement and transfer documents,
cannibalization requests, loss, theft, damage and destruction
(LTDD) reports and other property documentation.
- Coordinates the execution and administration of the calibration
- Assists in providing detailed financial analysis and reports
(monthly fund status--future projected budgets) to -SCTTR
Management and NITE PMO.
- Assist Procurement in purchasing items at assigned locations
via the use of a Purchasing card (P-Card) and act a liaison between
procurement and site personnel to ensure timely ordering of require
materials and services.
- Supervises the Navy's OneTouch account holder ensuring proper
order entry and follow up.
- -As required, provide employee evaluations and hiring
recommendations to management. Ensure personnel are properly
assigned to maximize administrative quality and productivity of the
- Ensures all department personnel are qualified for the task for
which they are assigned. Identifies training requirements to
training specialist and monitors training accomplishment.
- Ensures employees conduct themselves in a proper and
professional manner at all times and adhere to applicable
Government and company regulations. Resolves personnel problems and
situations within range activities.
- Contribute to Logistics and Maintenance process improvement
activities, performing failure analysis, root cause analysis, and
collaborating as part of a team to develop a recommended failure
- Provides contractor technical and administrative management,
including liaison with Government personnel. Represents contractor
on contract matters relating to daily operations of the Range
Support functions. Meets with the Government as requested. Supports
Government-sponsored meetings, briefings, and reviews as
- Maintain accurate records within the Integrated Enterprise
Management System (Maximo and SharePoint) and provide a working
knowledge of both systems to allow training of site personnel.
- Ensures all company, government and range procedures are
followed. Develops and promotes training and work-aids for
department personnel. Ensures economy of operations by improvement
of work methods and procedures, and coordinates documentation
updates as appropriate.
- Ensures HAZMAT/HAZWASTE compliance for all assigned functional
- Ensures coordination and cooperation with vendors, other
contractors/Government agencies when required. -What you must have
- Must have 10 years relevant experience with Bachelors in
related field; 8 years relevant experience with Masters in related
field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 14 years relevant
- Must have experience in property management, logistics
Management, supply or procurement management
- Must have experience utilizing electronic supply chain/O&M
- Must have the capability to communicate technical and related
budgetary and planning information, both verbally and in
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain need base access
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Management/supervisory experience in logistics field a
- Candidates with a current or active DoD Clearance preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Familiarity with Government supply system and FAR Part 45,
Government Property desired.
- Formal Military, Government and/or Corporate logistics training
- IEMS users training
- Quality Awareness training
- Procurement Policy training, corporate
- Maintenance Management training
- HAZMAT/HAZWASTE training Physical Requirements
- May require working in an office, industrial, shipboard, or
laboratory environment. Capable of climbing ladders and tolerating
confined spaces and extreme temperature variances.
- Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional
lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer
terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing
documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for
communication, constant mental alertness, must possess
planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under
deadlines.This opportunity resides with Live, Virtual, Constructive
Solutions, a business group within HII's Mission Technologies
division. As a trusted partner to our military customers, we
design, develop and operate systems that bring together service
members from across the globe to help you train like you fight,
because we understand that preparation requires full
coordination-not readiness in piece parts.HII is a global
engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year
history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national
security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most
powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned
systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in
mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked,
all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled
workforce is 44,000 strong. For more information, please visit:
hii.com .HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer.
U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Keywords: Huntington Ingalls Industries, San Diego , Logistics Analyst IV (Logistics Management Analyst 4) - 11820, Professions , Coronado, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!