Inventory Control Clerk
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Inventory Control Clerk
1st Shift: 7:30am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Argen Corporation currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Inventory Control Clerk to join a growing, technology-focused and
service-oriented team. Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic
environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with
an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore
our career opportunities and get to know Argen.
Argen is a family-owned and privately held company based in San
Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that
provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes.
Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, Argen has
evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization
focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys,
zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. Argen continues to
invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its
Quality Management System to provide our global customers with
affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading
excellent service. Argen's products are FDA regulated and ISO
In this role, the successful candidate will:
* Inspect all incoming material or supplies used in the production
of alloys or resale products to ensure compliance to the
appropriate standards, assuring that all finished material leaving
the factory has passed all quality testing, and records are
complete before releasing finished products to the Finished
* Receives, inspects and controls materials at various stages of
* Records inventory movement and transactions in QAD.
* Verifies all transactions are recorded correctly.
* Performs data entry to perform transfers and generate
* Maintains records following established procedures.
* Receives and controls customer returns, scrap, and non-conforming
* Controls all laboratory samples leaving and returning the
* Releases material to the Finished Inventory department.
* Inspects and ensures that incoming material meets appropriate
standards and is from an accepted vendor.
* Inspects all finished products leaving the factory to make sure
that all preset standards have been met.
* Controls non-conforming products and scrap material until
disposition is completed.
* Inspects the Integrity and weight of every item that is being
* Completes all necessary paper work, and maintains the appropriate
* Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to learn technical concepts by reading work instructions
and standard operating procedures, and completing on-the-job
* Problem solving abilities.
* Experience working in manufacturing environment a plus.
* Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR
SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3
* Ability to work independently.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
* Flexible and collaborative
* Excellent time management skills.
* High school education or equivalent.
* Familiarity working with computers.
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company like Argen means exciting
opportunities for training and learning, career development and
advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all
that hard work, Argen is committed to ensuring the welfare of its
employees and provides an amazing benefit package that
* Health/Dental/Vision Plans
* 401k with Employer Match
* Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
* Employee Events
* Wellness Programs
* Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that
includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel,
Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Argen, San Diego , Inventory Control Clerk, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!