CNA-Caregiver-Patient Care Technician-Paid Training
Company: Vintage Home and Residential Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Vintage Home and Residential Care is looking to hire a
passionate, caring, and experienced caregiver willing to join our
great team of care providers. -Our team provides quality personal
care to residents in an environment that promotes their rights,
dignity, freedom of choice and individuality as illustrated by the
following:* Provides individualized attention, which encourages
each resident's ability to maintain or attain the highest practical
physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
* Is knowledgeable of the individualized care plan for residents,
and provides support to the residents according to their care plan.
Contributes to the care planning process by providing the shift
lead or other care planning staff with specific information and
observations of the residents' needs and preferences.
* Attends to the individual needs of residents, which may include
assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding,
incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances,
transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating or other
needs in keeping with the individuals' care requirements.
* Maintains the comfort, privacy, and dignity of residents in the
delivery of services to them. Interacts with residents in a manner
that displays warmth and promotes a caring environment.
* Fully understands all aspects of residents' rights, including the
right to be free of restraints and free of abuse. Is responsible
for promptly reporting to the shift lead or administrative staff
incidents or evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents'
* Assists in maintaining a safe, neat and clean environment;
reports environmental deficiencies to the shift lead such as
lighting or equipment problems.
* Protects the personal belongings of each resident, including
eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing
and memorabilia. Promptly reports missing items according to
established policy and participates in efforts to locate missing
* Observes residents for changes in condition or behavior and
promptly reports these changes to appropriate licensed nursing
* Provides care that maintains each resident's skin integrity to
prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears and other damage by changing
incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents
and by applying moisturizers to fragile skin and other
areas.Answers residents' call bells promptly and courteously.
* Transfers residents using proper body mechanics or lifting
devices for accident prevention.
* Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with the
residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
* Practices careful and efficient use of supplies and linen and
follows established charge procedures for resident charge
* Completes care records documenting care provided or other
information in keeping with department policies.
COVID-19 considerations:Vintage HRC has proactively implementing
safety precautions to remain in compliance with state and local
health departments as it relates to COVID-19; i.e. temperature
checks, social distancing, santizers, masks, etc.
Keywords: Vintage Home and Residential Care, San Diego , CNA-Caregiver-Patient Care Technician-Paid Training, Professions , Bonita, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!