Plumbing Project Manager
Location: Del Mar
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Coordinate pre-planning meetings.
- Set up a workable schedule for job cost control, labor,
material and equipment.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and
- Review project with the Executive Management Team incrementally
throughout the project from inception to completion.
- Meet weekly with field staff.
- Work with Purchasing on all equipment and material
- Manage all financial aspects of the contract; prepare a
cost-to-complete report quarterly.
- Prepare monthly billings for submission to General Contractor
- Prepare monthly subcontractor billing.
- Assist in labor negotiations/strategy.
- Document pending problems and advise management.
- In absence of Project Engineer, Project Manager will assume all
Project Engineer responsibilities.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate
management.Knowledge of plumbing systems; waste/vent,domestic
water, natrual gs, storm drain, etc All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies)
is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, San Diego , Plumbing Project Manager, Professions , Del Mar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...