Accounts Receivable Analyst
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: San Diego, CA
Hybrid: 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
Shift - 7:30-4:00 or 8:00 -4:30 PM
- Have to be able to handle large volumes - 50 min. accounts / 3
- Want to see candidates with long term staying power, no short
- Excel skills - Vlookup, Pivot tables
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills, reconciliation
skills and business to business (commercial) collection
- Must Be Local to San Diego as this is a hybrid work
- Bachelors preferred but not required
- This position is responsible for securing AR for the
- Candidates must be local to San Diego, as this is currently a
hybrid work model. Strong focus on analytical/critical thinking,
account reconciliation skills, good communication skills, as well
as providing customer service to our internal and external
- The position requires employees to contact customers via
phone/email/mail, create and send manual invoice(s) electronically
or overnight mail as requested following company protocol, research
and resolve customer disputes/concerns in a timely manner, escalate
accounts for non payment, provide customer service to customers
seeking information on their invoices/accounts receivable
- The employee may also perform additional duties as needed.
I. Essential Functions
- Primary responsibility for monitoring accounts receivable
balances; perform collection functions on assigned accounts;
resolve customer issues related to non-payment; conduct payment
negotiation & reconcile accounts as needed to determine action
- Escalates accounts as necessary.
- Works closely with Contracts, Credit, Billing, Database, Asset
Management, Reconciliation team, and Accounts Receivable areas to
identify and resolve issues affecting timely account
- Maintain our culture with a positive team environment.
- Assist in other areas as directed by Supervisor.
- Other key job functions to include the following: maintain our
culture with a positive team environment. Assist in other areas as
directed by Supervisor.
II. Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities
A. Collection Activities
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates,
communicate with customers in a positive and friendly manner,
identify issues attributing to account delinquency.
- Work closely with Asset Management Team, and other teams as
needed, maintain appropriate documentation of issues in the
SharePoint/SAP notes system.
- Perform reconciliations as necessary to resolve issues
affecting timely payment, negotiate payment plans on delinquent
accounts, review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable
collections reports, provide timely follow up on payment
arrangements, maintain required level of documentation on
collection efforts, escalate delinquent accounts as per the
escalation protocol, complete all reports on delinquent accounts by
the established deadlines, and other duties as determined by
- Work with other departments to ensure process and policy
consistency and effectiveness among areas, proactively seek ways to
improve the accuracy and efficiency of Pyxis processes, maintain a
general knowledge of all Pyxis products, and perform other duties
- Maintain a consistent work schedule in order to establish
reliability with co-workers and customers, eliminate negativity by
discouraging dissension and complaints directed at other
employees/departments, focus constructive criticism where necessary
through proper channels, set a positive example for co-workers and
other employees by maintaining a positive attitude and professional
demeanor at all times.
- 3+ years in business to business/commercial collections or
account reconciliation, preferably in a manufacturing
- Knowledge / Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, tact,
persistence, analytical & critical thinking skills, patience,
strong customer service orientation, account reconciliation skills,
excellent follow through; strong verbal and written
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel) and word processing,
familiarity with computerized accounting / accounts receivable
systems, & Excel, effective time management skills needed.
- Physical / Mental: Manage changing priorities and multiple
responsibilities, work extended hours, make decisions under
pressure, work effectively in a team environment.
- Hybrid work model, limited travel.
- Professional office environment with heavy customer as well as
internal demands. Hectic active workday with constantly shifting
priorities. Open team environment.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, San Diego , Accounts Receivable Analyst, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...