Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain
Company: Est--e Lauder Companies
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Effectively manage assigned new product to market launch
initiatives in the category from inception of project to shipment
of product through the Supply Chain organization, ensuring goals of
cost effectiveness, timeliness, and inventory management .are
met.-- Lead and coordinate within in the category all new launch
product development with all departments in the supply
- Manage the efficient and effective execution of new products
and Marketing initiatives to the global marketplace.
- Develop and execute new launch timelines to support the
marketing calendar ensuring consensus of milestone dates from
respective business units including Marketing, Packaging, R&D,
TSO, Product Development, ME, Creative, New Product Purchasing/GSR
- Ensure all milestones meet their due dates in order to achieve
the target ship date by driving the process end to end.
- Resolve all timeline issues and negotiate with appropriate
department and develop tactical plans when missed due dates occur
to bring project back on track. Escalation of critical issues and
risk to management.
- Liaison with Marketing, Product Development, Packaging, ME,
Creative, R&D, TSO, GSR in all areas as they relate to
- Participate in and play leadership role in cross functional
program review meetings to discuss launch status and risk.-- Update
Ops notes/program timelines weekly in preparation for the
- Proactively identify launch risk and manage communication to
leadership through the financial risk/launch alert process.
- Lead regularly schedule meetings with NPP site groups
(including 3rd party as needed) to review and update project status
as it relates to manufacturing milestones, addressing any
- Participate in regularly scheduled PPD meetings to review
projects with core project team-- Marketing, Packaging, ME, Product
Development, GSR, and Demand Planning
- Ensure all launch forecasts are entered and planning correctly
in SAP global planning systems for all markets.
- Identify and implement contingency plans as required.
- Review and approve all packaging artwork and ensure corporate
packaging guidelines are adhered to.
- Liaise with PDM with regard to input and maintenance of bills
of material, item definition, and manufacturing locations utilizing
the Package Definition System (PDS).
- Communicate product discontinuations to Basic Business group
and Brand Operations
- Coordinate with Regulatory on all issues regarding product
registration and alert markets of all Reformulations, Repackaging,
and Production Transfers, Discontinued Products, and China
- Review and maintain EXOB monthly in relation to new product
launch saleable excess inputting comments and feedback to allow
proper NPP action.
- Lead special projects as needed and as defined by
leadership.The anticipated base salary range for this position is
$81,000 to $133,000. Exact salary depends on several factors such
as experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary
based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this
position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive
bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on
performance and company results.In addition, The Est--e Lauder
Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees,
including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support
programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans,
paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and
vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are
subsidized or fully paid for by the company.We are an equal
opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals
with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy
not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender
identity or gender expression (including transgender status),
sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran
status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition
as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state,
or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide
a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise
qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and
to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their
religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for
this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or
participate in an interview, please contact
Keywords: Est--e Lauder Companies, San Diego , Manager, Global Brand Supply Chain, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...