Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Job Title: Implementation Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Work hours are between 7a-7p Mon-Fri. This is a 100% overnight
travel position. Some nights/weekends may be required.
3 Must haves on the resume:
customer service experience, technical aptitude, hospital
experience a plus
Education requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
- The Product Implementation Analyst installs a wide range of
Pyxis Technologies products. This involves extensive customer
interaction and service.
- In addition, this position drives the installation process
through the established Pyxis implementation process.
- These projects typically range in Product from installing
multi-unit expansions to leading a team that may install projects
of over 100 units and crosses multiple products.
- This position effectively performs the required tasks to insure
timely go-lives and customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to establish
collaborative working relationships with cross-functional project
teams which include multiple disciplines from within Product
Implementation and customer teams.
- Install and support Pyxis hardware and software.
- Mentor team members on strategic products, best practices and
- Complete training and develop competency in a minimum of three
core Pyxis product lines.
- Conduct client training on the use of Pyxis products.
- Provide advanced problem solving, troubleshooting and system
consultation as needed for client.
- Perform upgrades to Pyxis software and hardware.
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and
- Provide consultation on new and existing products to
- Establish and nurture rapport with customers that is conducive
to a long term business relationships.
- Provide team support and product information on strategic
products as assigned by manager.
- Work closely with the Dispensing Implementation team.
- Order equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate client resources and assign project tasks.
- Complete weekly logs, expense reports, project plans,
- Maintain Account Summaries
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 3-5 equivalent years of related
- Hospital pharmacy / clinical experience desired.
- Pyxis experience a plus.
- Automation experience a plus
- Hospital I.T. experience a plus
- Some training and/or teaching experience preferred.
- Prefer moderate to strong technical skills; demonstration of
technical skills in working environment.
- Working knowledge of software/hardware applications and
accessories; understanding of relationship between software and
- Exposure to interface and communications technology.
- Demonstration of competency in Pyxis software applications;
broad Pyxis product knowledge and expertis.
- Project management experience with small to medium
- Must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and
demonstrate project management competency and ability to overcome
project risk factors, project timeline delays and escalated
customer and project issues for small to medium size hospitals or
- This position involves pushing, pulling, stooping and lifting
up to 40 pounds.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and meet
auto safety standards.
- Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current
immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for
the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to
perform essential job functions.
- Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR
(mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD
(skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, San Diego , Implementation Analyst, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...