Company: Na Ali'i Consulting & Sales, LLC.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Overview:The purpose of this position is to be a member of a
contract support team to perform inventory counts, conduct
causative research of inventory discrepancies, and report findings
to Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center
(FLC) personnel. This initiative will optimize Navy Working Capital
Fund inventory processes and increase inventory accountability and
auditability in support of DoD and NAVSUP ongoing audit
efforts.Responsibilities:The following reflects managements
definition of essential functions for this job but does not
restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign
additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due
to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Specific duties
- Perform physical first count
inventories and limited second count inventories, to include
condition code.Consolidate and deliver individual site inventory
results to NAVSUP FLCs and site points of contact.Support perpetual
inventory, as directed.Identify inventory deficiencies and provide
limited second count causative research.
- Ensure all required documentation such as criteria, checklists,
site visit results, and discrepancies are captured, consolidated,
and provided to NAVSUP FLC representatives.
- Interact with site employees to understand their internal
location of inventory, including assets not found but reported,
assets reported but not found, and the condition code variances
especially between Ready for Issue (RFI)/Non-Ready for Issue (NRFI)
- Assist NAVSUP FLCs to maintain operational inventory validity
at a minimum of 98% on accounts, in accordance with the sites
- Participate in site-specific meetings that drive towards
progress to plan.Keep Na Ali`i project leadership team abreast of
any issues of potential impact to achievement of contract
deliverables or accomplishment of client mission.Ensure compliance
with company quality standards and on-the-job safety
requirements.Qualifications:Requires experience in DoD or
commercial warehouse environment, to include inventories of on-hand
assets. Must be self-motivated, have strong attention to detail,
good oral and written communication skills. Must be in good
physical condition and can occasionally travel. Must have valid
state-issued vehicle operators license. MHE license desirable - MHE
operator must possess a current Medical Examiners Certificate or
proof of a current medical examination document on their license.
Active SECRET clearance and/or a current Common Access Card (CAC)
desirable. Physical Requirements:
- Frequently lift and/or move parts up to 25lbs, and occasionally
lift and/or move parts up to 50lbs.
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for the majority of
- Ability to climb/scale ladders and/or manlifts in order to
inventory parts on elevated shelves.
- Frequently bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
- Frequently use arms, hands, and fingers to grasp, move,
package, and count very small objects.
- Wear a mask, depending on individual warehouse
- Occasionally able to carry items up to 20lbs for up to
- Execute the physical tasks above in warehouses that may not be
environmentally controlled (warehouse dependent). Education and
Experience: The following are desirable levels of experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two (2) years experience in DOD or commercial services
logistics, supply and physical material inventory procedures.
Experience with the Navy supply system is desirable.
- Experience in material part numbers identification for Navy
Stock Number equivalence & material condition codes.
- Active SECRET clearance and/or a current Common Access Card
(CAC) desirableMilitary Installation Access: This position resides
on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain
a base access pass. Must be able to obtain a favorable National
Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check.
***This is a temporary position for 6 months***
Keywords: Na Ali'i Consulting & Sales, LLC., San Diego , Inventory Analyst, Professions , Coronado, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...