Quality Control Technician
Company: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Measure materials using measurement tools and gauges (calipers,
height gauge, rulers, pin gauges, etc.) and generate inspection
records. Verify information for accuracy. Ensure that Client's Good
Documentation Practices (GDP) are followed.
- Sample and inspect raw materials, sub-assemblies, and final
products for conformance to approved specifications.
- Perform and/or assist in First Article Inspections (FAI),
Engineering Evaluations, and Defect Analyses.
- Experience with enterprise software; SAP experience strongly
- Assist in managing activities regarding the disposition of
non-conforming materials through Quality Notifications (QN); such
as generating, routing, recording and the usage decision into
- Assist in the execution of Equipment Validations (IQ/OQ) and
Test Method Validations (TMV) as an operator.
- Assure compliance to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords: Katalyst HealthCares & Life Sciences, San Diego , Quality Control Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...