Company: HexaQuEST Global
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 28, 2023
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts
and products in the field of safety systems, machine automation,
embedded computers, analog devices, power amplifiers, sensors,
encoders, electrical- and optical communication lines. With your
skillset and a structured way of integration, you contribute to new
machine developments with the aim of zero defects and no surprises
when enabled at the EUV products. You will work in close
cooperation with other integrators, architects, but also gain a
broad network within the company.
The Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following.
- Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to
ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration
of the various electronic products; specify and document the test
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration
- Influence the definition and design of electronic developments
on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and
- Work together with the EMC competence to perform tests on
- With your early gained knowledge of system behavior, you
contribute to solving problems during full proto
- Together with the electrical architect and other stakeholders
you investigate technical issues and opportunities, which you will
translate into design improvements of electrical modules and
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act
as an expert (4th line support);
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience as integrator, test engineer or project engineer for
electronic/electrical functions or industrial automation.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with interest in
physics, mechanics, and software.
- Experience with thermal related electronics (thermocouples,
heaters etc.) or basic thermal principles is a plus;
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to
establish agreement on specifications.
- Previous and recent experience with ASML standards and Ways of
Workings is highly appreciated, either as a former ASML employee or
Keywords: HexaQuEST Global, San Diego , Electrical Integrator, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...