Data Analyst II
Company: Rivo Holdings
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 28, 2023
**This is a fully on-site role. Hybrid/remote work is not
available at this time**
**We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an
employment Visa at this time**
We are excited to add an experienced Data Analyst II to our team
who is ready to take the next step in their career and work
cross-functionally with all areas of our business to drive
decisions and impact strategy through actionable data insights.
If you have a true passion for data but like to speak business,
enjoy collaborating with technical and non-technical stake holders,
and have a knack for building dynamic/scalable dashboards and
reports - this role is for you!
What You'll Do:
- Perform data wrangling tasks, development and implementation of
databases, data collections systems, and data analysis of largely
diverse data sets in order to design and develop applicable
reports, dashboards, and other strategies that optimize statistical
efficiency and data quality for operational needs and continuous
improvement of software applications and systems.
- Utilize Python coding and MS-SQL query scripting to support
data migration projects, troubleshooting data warehouse SQL
scripts, models, views, store procedures, and relationships for
successful project completion.
- Understand architectural SQLs running as part of ETL loads,
making necessary suggestions and changes related to index creation
and partition changes in order to improve overall performance.
- Review and analyze SQL scripts to identify bugs and
performance-related changes, creating robust documentation,
diagrams, and technical reviews to clearly explain the logical and
conceptual relationship of data and implemented database changes
for BI applications.
- Support team members through peer-to-peer code review,
collaboration, and innovation of applications in production, QA,
- Analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and
improvement of business units (Sales, Marketing, Product
Management, Underwriting, Operations, Finance, and Accounting),
identifying data trends and insights to solve business
- Contribute to the success of BI and data analytics roadmap
processes, maintaining accountability to communicated project
timelines, sprints, budgets, and risk mitigation of assigned
projects and initiatives.
- Work with mid-level stakeholders throughout the organization to
identify opportunities or leveraging departmental data to drive
business solutions, performing proof of concept processes to
evaluate the plausibility of these solutions.
- Deliver mid-level presentations of data findings and solutions,
communicating and presenting findings in a clear and intuitive
manner for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics,
Information Systems, or related field required.
- At least 1 years of work experience as a Junior Data Analyst,
Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst required. What We are Looking
- Thorough knowledge of standard data analysis and statistical
research methods, processes, and procedures.
- Proven technical acumen in MS-SQL, TSQL, and coding in
- Proven technical acumen in performing complex SQL queries,
indexes, and CTE's.
- Proven ability to utilize Tableau for Data Visualization.
- Strong competency building and interpreting data models,
database design development, data mining, and segmentation
techniques for analyzing datasets.
- Excellent knowledge of ETL processing tools and working with
MS-SQL server database systems and AWS cloud-based SQL Server (RDS)
triggers, and API integrations.
- Excellent Excel skills; utilizing complex, formulas, pivot
tables, reporting and analysis.
- Exemplary written communication skills, evidenced by background
in preparing comprehensive reports, user documentation, and
executive summaries incorporating complex, highly technical
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills with
strong ability to communicate technical concepts to business and
end users in an approachable manner that demonstrates empathy and
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and
- Excellent ability to juggle competing priorities and context
switch in a fast-paced environment as an effective member of a
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where
you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for
the value you bring to the business. A reasonable estimate of the
salary range for this job is $90,000.00 to $110,000.00. Individual
salaries within those ranges takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to education; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; knowledge and skill sets; and other
business and organizational needs.
Keywords: Rivo Holdings, San Diego , Data Analyst II, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...