Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Hybrid/Remote PositionTheImplementation Consultantis responsible
for advising new customers throughout the onboarding process by
providing technical configuration, administrative training, and
best practices for product adoption and long-term success. He or
she will serve as a product expert and technical resource for both
customers as well as internal teams.The ideal candidate will have
strong communication skills, creative problem solving, and project
management experience to support the company's growth in a
customer-facing role. If you love technology, and want to work in a
high growth environment, this is the role for
- Lead new client implementation projects, providing technical
support and guidance on best practices
- Collaborate with CSM team to strategize on new accounts,
designing and executing against implementation plans
- Act as a proactive and organized project manager, guiding new
clients through the implementation process and shortening
- Manage and coordinate multiple customer implementations
simultaneously as the implementation lead.
- Gather customer requirements through interview and analysis and
translate to ourcapabilities.
- Configure our software applications for customers using a
training and enablement approach.
- Track project plans, and report project progress to appropriate
- Participate in knowledge transfer sessions, product training
and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Provide a mixture of remote and onsite customer implementation
- Consult with customers on system configuration based on product
and industry best practices.
- Facilitate touch points and status meetings with customers in a
timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, project
standards and methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness
of implementations and team processes, policies, & procedures.
- Troubleshoot functional issues arising from
- Configure our product to customer specifications, and provide
guidance on new workflows that will best support their overarching
- Identify opportunities for knowledge management, documentation
and service automation, and participate in creating those
- 2-4+ years relevant experience in implementation, onboarding,
consulting, support, sales engineering, or technical
problem-solving within a SaaS business
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation
- Strong time, task, and project management skillsAn
above-and-beyond team player who will do whatever it takes to make
- Customer-facing experience
Keywords: Trigenx, San Diego , Implementation Consultant, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!