Behavior Technician (Bachelor's Required)
Company: Center for Learning and Autism Support Services (C
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Are you looking to make a positive difference in the life of a
child and family coping with a developmental disability? If so,
come join CLASS in our efforts to define excellence in the
treatment of autism! -****$500.00 Bonus paid to all current
Certified RBT candidates after 90-day probation. ****The Center for
Learning and Autism Support Services, Inc. (CLASS) is a nationally
recognized agency with over a 20-year history in the field of
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). We are BCBA owned and dedicated to
using only positive ABA evidence-based methodologies for the
treatment of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). CLASS is
currently seeking Behavior Technicians/Therapists for new positions
within our organization who are enthusiastic, passionate, and
driven to learn and devote themselves to a fulfilling career in the
field of ABA.The Behavior Technician/Therapist conducts direct 1:1
intervention with children in both home and community settings.
Intervention consists of individualized treatment goals and is
designed to support the children and families in our program to
achieve maximum independence. - CLASS is seeking to fill both
part-time and full-time positions with a great deal of schedule
flexibility!CLASS will help you get your Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) certificate,and we offer enhanced pay rates if
you're already certified!CLASS offers the following benefits for
ALL employees:Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Employee Discount
EmployeeSmart Solution Plus Marketplace-Well Care Option(There are
medical, dental and vision plans for FT employees)Behavior
- Successful completion of training and minimum skills competency
prior to working independently.
- Independently conduct -1:1 Behavior Therapy shifts (at least 2
hours in length per shift) using the principles of Applied Behavior
- Provide 1:1 behavior therapy to children diagnosed with
developmental disorders in various locations including client's
home, schools, and other community-based settings.
- Implement programming set up by the Clinical Director or
- Carry out clinical tasks, assigned by the Clinical Director or
- Collect and record data accurately and efficiently in
accordance with policies established by CLASS.
- Follow through with administrative tasks, including but not
limited to -responding promptly to emails/phone calls,
corresponding -with office staff, scheduling, time off requests,
and completing time sheets.Behavior Technician Skills and
- Speak, write, read and communicate fluently in the English
- Enjoy -teaching and interacting with children.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality pertaining to clients,
therapists, staff and any other protected health information
- Responsible, caring, and eager to learn.
- Respectful to parents/guardians/teachers.
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills and
professional ability to receive positive and constructive
- Punctuality - Must be on time for all appointments, meetings,
- Applicant must have valid driver's license, automobile
insurance, and reliable transportation to and from client
homes.Behavior Technician Education/Experience:
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Experience working with children, especially those with special
needs.Behavior Technician Physical Requirements:
- Must have eye/hand/foot coordination, finger/fine dexterity and
be able to handle/grip/squeeze and perform repetitive activity.
Must be capable of transferring-vertical/horizontal,
lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds, and be able to push/pull,
stoop/bend, kneel, walk, sit, stand and reach. -RBT Certification:
- Candidates that are RBT certified upon hire will receive a
$500.00 bonus after completion of 90-day probation.
- Candidates that successfully complete RBT Competency Assessment
and pass the RBT Certification within 30 days of hire will receive
a $500.00 bonus after completion of 90-day probation.Behavior
- Hourly pay rate is $19 -to $31
- CLASS will reimburse Live Scan cost within 30 days of
- CLASS will pay 3 hours of rate 2 compensation for completion
and uploading of all required documentation on the first pay
date.Behavior Technician Location:
- Must be located or short commute to North County San Diego
(Rancho Bernando/Poway Region)Powered by
Keywords: Center for Learning and Autism Support Services (C, San Diego , Behavior Technician (Bachelor's Required), Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!