Company: Vi Living
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Responsibilities
HVAC Maintenance Technician
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished facilities
management and maintenance team. The selected candidate will be
responsible for assisting in the repair and maintenance of all air
conditioning and any other major and minor equipment on a
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Completing routine repairs and preventative maintenance on
building systems, life safety systems, building automation systems
- Operate and maintains maintenance equipment
- Qualified applicants are required to possess at least 5 years
of experience in operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and
- Experience in trouble shooting and installing 60-ton and less
HVAC packages is required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Trade school or courses in Electrical Wiring, Refrigeration,
Heating/Air Conditioning, Plumbing or Carpentry is preferred.
- Universal Refrigerant Certification and 410A certification is
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where
applicable. Additional requirements include:
- Knowledge of safety procedures, preventative maintenance
program and work order programs.
USD $28.95 - USD $36.20 /Hr.
Keywords: Vi Living, San Diego , HVAC Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!