Shipping and Receiving Clerk II
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Chromalloy is a global engineering & solutions company. We are a
leading provider of aftermarket parts, repairs, and solutions that
safely & reliably extend the life of aircraft engines and gas
turbines. We develop, manufacture and repair critical turbine
components for a range of engine platforms. Our solutions support
the engines running the aerospace, energy and defense industries
around the world.
Chromalloy employees are proud, passionate problem-solvers who
strive to live our values every day. A career with Chromalloy is an
opportunity to learn from top industry experts, work with important
technologies, and unlock a passion for innovation. Join our team of
experts, innovators and problem-solvers delivering world-class
solutions for our customers. Be part of something bigger with
We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment!
This essential functions of this position are:
- Perform administrative tasks to support all shipping and
- Receive incoming parts and materials. Verify and issue a repair
job number as required.
- Identify part numbers and quantities.
- Ensure all materials, related documents and/or certifications
are accounted for.
- Package parts according to customer specification.
- Enter shipping information via computer to generate shipping
documents according to customer requirements, utilizing UPS and
Federal Express, etc.
- Perform job in a safe manner in compliance with company
policies and shipping/receiving procedures.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and support multiple
priorities in a fast-paced environment. Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Ability to read, write and comprehend effectively to perform
- Computer skills and various database experience preferred
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, veteran's status, or visual,
hearing, mental or physical disability.
Any offer of employment will also be conditioned upon the
successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
in accordance with company policy and applicable federal and state
regulations. This position requires access to controlled technology
and technical data, as defined in the Export Administration
Regulations and or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Job offers are contingent upon Chromalloy obtaining any necessary
authorization for the employee to access such technology in a
timely fashion in accordance with business needs and prior to
Pay: $35,500-53,200 / year
Keywords: Chromalloy, San Diego , Shipping and Receiving Clerk II, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!