Company: Tandym Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 20, 2023
A services organization in California is currently seeking a new
-Equipment Technician -to join their growing team in San Diego.
The Equipment Technician will:
- Solve technical problems for desktop PC, laptops, peripherals,
and network printers as well as Telecom services and email
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within
defined time windows.
- Review, assign, resolve, log comments and close tickets in
- Troubleshoot Microsoft patches, corporate software deployments,
group policies and antivirus issues
- Provides ideas and solutions to prevent problems and support
incidents from reoccurring that impact the areas of client
computing support and overall employee productivity
- Respond to customer relations problems promptly and
appropriately, escalates issues according to established
- Perform other duties, as needed
- US Citizenship required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or a related
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and Proxy
- Solid understanding of -Microsoft Office 365, Exchange
Corporate Email Systems, etc.
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detial
- Highly organized
- ITIL certification
- Exhibit knowledge of (and experience with) ITIL foundations
best practice and processes
- Experience with ServiceNow Enterprise Services Management tools
Keywords: Tandym Group, San Diego , Equipment Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!