Company: SJS Executives, LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Location: US-CA-San DiegoJob ID: 2018-1744# of Openings: 7Category:
Skilled TradesPhone Number: (619) 514-0060Phone Extension:
132OverviewSJS Executives is seeking an experienced electrician.
Our ideal candate will be able to preform services to install,
modify, repair, troubleshoot, load and test new and existing
electrical line, circuit, system, fixtures, control and equipment.
Some of these involved are secondary distribution lines and
circuits used to supply a wide range of voltage, amperage, phase
and frequency requirements, distribution panels, switchgear, power
and control circuits, electrical warning, detection, and fire alarm
systems and high intensity lighting systems.Responsibilities
- Following work order requests, diagnose system or equipment
malfunction and repair as necessary.
- Use knowledge of national and local electrical codes, agency
regulation and equipment manufacturer operation and maintenance
manuals to properly analyze problems and complete effective
- Follow recommended maintenance schedule inspect, clean, repair,
and adjust a variety of equipment, circuitry, and fixtures such as,
electrical buzzer and bell circuits, light socket, lighting
fixture, fan switch, solar and conventional heating
- Use of building plans, blueprints, wiring diagrams, engineering
drawings, and electrical maintenance and repair manuals
- Plan and lay out the routing, placement type, size, gauge,
balance, load, continuity, and proper and safe operation of
electrical line, circuit, system, equipment, and controls.
- Install, modify, repair, load, and test systems, circuits and
devices like those described above.
- Determine, arrange, places, and route wiring to and from panel,
box, circuit, fitting, connection and control. Determine and
install wiring, conduit, fixture, transformer and other electrical
device in the size, type, and arrangement needed for proper and
safe operation of electrical systems, circuit and
- Work alone or with other workers to perform simple or complex
tasks while following appropriate and safe procedures.
- Perform outages and support construction activities as
- Use visual and sensory perception along with hand-eye
coordination is required to operate equipment, detect deficiencies
and make repairs
- Diagnose problems; and make installment of devices, equipment,
- Familiarity of NAVFAC SW Safety and Health
- Ensure all designated working areas are maintained in an
orderly manner and continuously maintained free of trash and
debris. At the end of each day, the general work areas shall be
swept, supplies, materials, tools, and equipment shall be pick-up
and stored, and the municipal trash containers will be
- Receive work assignments through oral or written instructions
provided by the workload manager
- Participate in meetings with contractors, agencies, clients,
and team members when required to do so.
- Participate in briefings when required to do so.
- Provide monthly status report that summarizes the work efforts
and accomplishments performed
- Comply with all PPE requirements of the Navy.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the electrical trade; able to
read, interpret and apply building specifications, blueprints and
- Able to recognize and select proper materials from a variety of
- Knowledge of the makeup, operation, and installation of the
wiring systems in industrial complexes and buildings, power and
control circuits and distribution panels.
- Valid California Driver's License - "C" Class
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien. Proof of US Citizenship or
resident alien card will be required.
- OSHA 10 - General Industry or Construction Certified before
- Ability to acquire a Common Access Card (CAC).
Keywords: SJS Executives, LLC, San Diego , Electrician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!