Posted on: November 11, 2019
ABOUT US: Established in 1946, Bergelectric Corp. has made its mark
on the construction industry by providing the highest quality
electrical and technology systems. We are one of the largest,
privately held, electrical contractors in the United States. During
the last decade, Engineering News Record (ENR) has consistently
ranked us among the top 20 specialty contractors. We offer
competitive salaries and a range of benefits including, but not
limited to; comprehensive medical benefit packages, and
401(k).OVERVIEW: Participate, as directed by your supervisor, in
any modeling efforts for 3D coordination and shop drawings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produces 3D electrical drawings for field installation and
coordination with other sub-contractor trades.
- Participates in coordination meetings to resolve clashes while
maintaining budget, constructability and code requirements.
- Produces shop drawings, cross-sections of underground, conduits
and cables, as required for instructions to fabrication and
- Prepares documentation requesting clarification of original
design in the form of RFI's and follow-up responses.
- Performs verification and preparation of layout drawings to
meet contract requirements. .
- Reads architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical floor
plans, section and elevations;
- Confers with engineer of record and project management staff to
resolve problems and explaining drawings to production or
construction teams and providing adjustments as necessary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 to 5+ years of total drafting experience
- Solid working knowledge of Autodesk software; Fluency in
Autodesk Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD MEP is preferred
- Detailed understanding of all facets of construction blueprints
(architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, plumbing,
electrical, and special systems)
- Understanding of electrical symbols and electrical drafting
conventions and standards.
- Knowledge of 3D coordination with other trades.
- Fluency in reading 2D and 3D plans, electronically or hard
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature
and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required for the position.
Bergelectric Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that sees
diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We
encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA
Keywords: Bergelectric, San Diego , Revit Modeler, Professions , Escondido, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!