Manager, Inside Sales
Company: White Cap
Location: San Diego
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for overseeing
the day-to-day operations of an inside sales team. Provide high
level customer service while maximizing sales and gross profit.
Ensure customers receive prompt and efficient service. Maintain
profitability through report analysis, identification of trends,
issue resolution and implementing solutions. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Oversees the inside sales process to include reviewing sales
orders, quotes, inquiries about product availability, and other
sales/service related questions. Administers guidelines for
- Supports, tracks, and measures all inside sales initiatives.
Monitors sales and delivery plans for the inside sales team.
- Researches and prepares sales orders and quotes for customers
according to specifications and information provided. Provides
reliable information regarding product specifications, product
suitability, pricing and availability.
- Ensures associates receive training in computer systems, sales
and operations SOPs, product knowledge, and sales techniques.
- Assists associates in resolving problems associated with
customer service, product availability, price, warranties and
product delivery. Follows-up with customers to ensure
- Follows up on all sales orders to ensure full
shipment/fulfillment. Reviews the daily reporting and expedites
customer delivery needs.
- Handles customer inquiries and problem resolution when an
outside salesperson is not available. Contributes to add-on sales
by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Attends all
assigned product training.
- Observes and evaluates performance, provides instruction and
assigns duties. Provides coaching and development for sales acumen
enhancement and team engagement. Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 3 - 5 years of experience in sales leadership, particularly in
the hiring, managing, and training of inside sales teams.
- Experience developing new business and growing existing
- Ability to proficiently utilize CRMs or related software and
develop performance reports.
- Strong service orientation and excellent interpersonal
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field.
PRID PRID161 Job Locations US-CA-San Diego Posted Date 13 hours ago
(10/15/2020 1:06 AM) Job ID 2020-39758 Business Unit Construction
Industrial WC Functional Area Sales Remote Position? No Position
Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, San Diego , Manager, Inside Sales, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!