W2 only. No relocation pay.
FTE Salary: DOE? $110k+
Travel: Once a year business travel to Japan, some travel within
we are only want to see direct assembly experience and thorough
knowledge and background.
Perform at a mid to senior level with subcontract assembly & test
- Lead a global sales/support team and advocate for customers?
needs under the direction of management.
- Establish a strong team presence and interact collaboratively
with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, R&D and Manufacturing teams
in the U.S. and Overseas.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals,
- Promote the sale of company products. Prospect, identify,
advocate and develop potential customers and/or business.
- Forge strong relationships at all levels within new and
established customers to grow business.
- Provide comprehensive follow-through, a level of technical
expertise and persuasive & effective negotiation skills.
- Effectively manage complicated projects by thinking critically,
solving problems, handling multiple priorities, working
independently and within a team, timely, accurately, and with a
sense of urgency.
- Guarantee effective solutions by constantly assessing, planning,
modifying and communicating plans of action.
- Have schedule flexibility by being available for evening
conference calls, entertaining customers and visitors (in
accordance with set policies), and traveling domestically and
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years dealing with subcontract assembly and
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and successfully with
technology, including Windows software.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent work experience. Equivalence is
determined by SEA management.
- Some knowledge of the practical application of engineering
science and technology.
- Effectively receive, read, analyze, interpret and respond
appropriately to verbal and written communication requirements,
including speaking in front of a group and creating detailed,
written reports and analysis.
- Japanese language ability helpful We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.