Sales Project Specialist
Company: Hussmann Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Not ready to apply? Joining our talent community not only
provides you with job updates but insider peeks on some of the
innovative technologies you could work on. Coordinate and implement
an effective business relationship with customers, assist in all
areas of the department, and perform special projects. In addition,
assist in developing market for existing and new generation
products by creating and implementing effective marketing
- Coordinate company's business with customers in all areas but
not limited to sales/marketing progress, forecasting, pricing,
market problems and resolutions to achieve company's business
- Identify customer's needs for products, features and sales
- Assist in overall product strategy and all areas of marketing
in addition to new business development, new market research,
product planning, administering product life cycle.
- Gather market information relative to industry, competitors and
- Analyze above information, report to management, and propose
direction of company's business and new products development.
- Share above information with customers and assist in increasing
their business with us.
- Establish sales plan and monitor the progress by preparing
weekly and monthly reports.
- Analyze information and make the necessary modifications to
sales plan in order to meet the business target.
- Resolve market problems involving other departments as
- Travel to trade and retail shows, customer's office, warehouse
or wherever needed to perform above duties.
- Assist in production scheduling and planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferred and/or
equivalent years of experience in a similar field preferred
- 2 + years of experience managing multiple projects in a
deadline driven environment.
- Ability to collect and analyze market information.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to negotiate with
- Computer skills specifically: Proficient Microsoft Office
experience, SAP is a plus
- Aggressive attitude to develop and expand customer base.
- Travel up to 20 - 30%. Hussmann's Internship Program provides a
meaningful, real-life experience while working as a solutions
leader for the food retailing industry. Hussmann interns receive a
competitive salary, participate in community stewardship, network
with company leadership and learn about career opportunities
available at Hussmann and Panasonic. Compensation is based on your
progress toward an undergraduate or graduate degree. Hussmann
Corporation and its affiliated entities abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations
prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on
their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations
require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
Keywords: Hussmann Corporation, San Diego , Sales Project Specialist, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!