Sales Person- Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia
Company: Sunroad Automotive
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sales Associate - Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia is looking to hire a Sales Associate who
strives to meet daily, weekly and monthly vehicle sales quotas.
Sales Associates assist customers by demonstrating how to operate a
vehicle, providing test drives and identifying costs associated
with the purchase.
- Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their
questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their
- Selling a minimum number of vehicles based on the goals and
objectives defined by the sales manager.
- Explaining product performance, application and benefits to
prospects and describing all optional equipment available for
- Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealership
procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
- Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories
available, and translating their benefits to customers. Attending
product and sales training courses.
- Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I)
manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance
information, trade title, etc.).
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer
arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicles
operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Introducing customers to service department personnel to
emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and
maintenance available in the dealerships service department.
- Following up on all post delivery items including tag/title work,
and any special requests to be sure that all customer expectations
- Maintaining a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- As with all our positions, Sales Associates are expected to
uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent, but a College
Degree is strongly preferred.
- Sales Associates should have excellent communication skills, be
organized and able explain the products, their features and
benefits compared to competing brands.
- A valid state sales license is often required.
- A strong background in business, computers, and marketing will
prove itself useful.
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia offers excellent benefits, including medical
and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K plan, flexible
spending accounts, advancement opportunities and much more.
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of
employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the
successful completion of a pre-employment drug sc reen and
Keywords: Sunroad Automotive, San Diego , Sales Person- Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!