Regional Sales Engineer - Packaging & Automation (Remote)
Company: Provision People
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary:Our award-winning client is currently hiring for a
Regional Sales Engineer with a strong Packaging and/or Automation
background to work remotely! Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing an aggressive sales strategy.
- Secure orders for the sale of the company's offerings from both
existing and new customers in an assigned territory which the
Regional Sales Engineer will develop, as well as maintain strong
relationships with existing customers
- Generate new business.
- Present Company products and services to current and potential
- Identify and market to new potential customers via cold
calling, sales visits, email, and other marketing techniques.
- Work with the Company Marketing team to develop appropriate
marketing collateral for target markets.
- Develop customer-specific marketing collateral (sales
presentations, etc. based on Company standards).
- Report on all activities via the Company CRM process and
- Identify new potential product ideas or re-application of
existing products into new markets.
- Meet sales targets.
- Operate within the Company's ethics and principles.
- Generate RFQs per established Company guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management. Required Skills
- 2-3+ years of experience selling Packaging Machinery, or
Automation for Manufacturing (similar experience will also be
- Demonstrable sales background managing a national, regional
territory with frequent travel (approximately 60-70%).
- Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting,
pitching, presenting, and closing capital equipment projects.
- Proven record of accomplishment at business planning and
achieving measurable goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively with an array of
cross-functional teams across the company and enterprise and to
build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside
of the organization; ability to take the lead in inspiring others
to work together for mutual benefit and in influencing
decision-making across functions/departments.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task and
prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the
aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group
settings to diverse audiences.
- Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work products and
demonstrate good follow up and follow through.
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off
- Experienced user with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
PPT, CRM, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, marketing, or
related technical field required.
Keywords: Provision People, San Diego , Regional Sales Engineer - Packaging & Automation (Remote), Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!