Inside Sales Support
Company: Stanley Access Technologies
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
STANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES is the leading manufacturer, installer,
and service provider in the automatic door business. To promote the
continuation of our quality reputation and focused growth, we are
currently hiring the best talent available for the position of
Inside Sales Support in the San Diego area.
- We are looking for on organized team player to support our
Territory Managers in the San Diego Market. The ideal candidate
will have great attention to detail while putting together quotes
and bid information.
- Provide liaison between Branch Operations and Sales, assisting
with project specific questions, obtaining vendor quotes, data
entry and building project parts lists and pricing.
- Provide quotes to Customers to assist San Diego Territory
- Assist TMs with project take-offs (Electronic Take-Offs as well
as Customer phone or email RFQs)
- Submitting / Processing new orders and change orders to
- Research Dodge Reports to scan for projects in the Planning
Stage (Contact Architect providing assistance as need), Bid Stage
(Gather information to prepare quote, request bidders lists),
Results Stage (Research to find successful bidder, follow-up)
- Follow-up on Key Project Bids as assigned by Territory
- Generate Project Specific Product Drawings and Submittal
- Assist TMs and architects in writing specifications with
STANLEY SpecCenter. Provide detailed checklist to SpecCenter.
- Occasionally attend jobsite meetings representing SAT Sales
Team (as needed / requested by Territory Manager)
- Assist customers and coworkers while Territory Managers are out
of office on PTO.
- Provide effective and clear communication
- 1+ years of sales and/or Project Management experience in
related field including: Manual doors and hardware, automatic
doors, storefront, or security systems.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- BA/BS degree in Business/Sales/Marketing or Construction
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite as well as Adobe.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal; Some customer meetings or sales coverage may be
US - SSS - SAT
No. of Positions
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veterans status or any other protected characteristic.
Featured Category on SBD Careers
FLSA (For US Only)
Keywords: Stanley Access Technologies, San Diego , Inside Sales Support, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!