Sales Development Representative
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLimited Time Only!$1,000 Sign-On Bonus!Business
is booming and we're adding to our team! eCapital Freight Factoring
Corp. has an immediate opening for a Sales Development
Representative, or as we affectionately call them: New Business
Coordinator (NBCs). NBC's are the first people our prospective
clients talk to. So, we're looking for someone who can be the voice
of the company, screening business-to-business leads to make sure
their needs match our services. eCapital offers financial products
and services that help keep small-to-medium transportation
companies in the business. We truly love to help our clients grow
and this is a position where you can grow too!Compensation:
- Your take home pay will be within $20 - $25 which includes the
average commissions our team generates!
- We also have healthcare, dental, and vision benefits offered
with NO monthly premiums and an extended package, including 401(k)
matching!This opportunity is perfect for someone who loves to be
working in an office environment with a family and team culture
that provides rapid growth opportunities and amazing professional
support within your career path!Ability to demonstrate time
management, tele-sales skills, and knowledge of company products
and services. If you have the desire for a long-term career in
sales, look no further! If you love to talk to people, build
relationships, and are looking for a company that values its
employees and clients above all else, then eCapital is where you
want to be.What does it take to succeed here?We're looking for
someone who can take on these responsibilities and possess these
- Know that providing good customer service means you're always
respectful, polite and professional.
- You're an overachiever and can meet or exceed established sales
- Be a motivated and productive member of our world-class,
Business-to-Business (B2B) Inside Sales Team.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration
- Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical
- Ability to utilize scripts to educate, promote and sell our
services to businesses across the U.S. and Canada.
- Discover and communicate methods to increase customer
- Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team
- Keep track, monitor, and administer company's sales processes
- Experience with Salesforce and automated dialer system is a
huge plus (training provided).
- Qualify strategic deals and hand-offs to appropriate Sales or
Customer Management Teams.
- Strong attention to detail skills.Basic qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data entry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service
- High school education or equivalent.
- Spanish (or bilingual) is a plus.Requirements:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and
- Proficient using a CRM tools.
- At least 1 year experience in sales (lead generating) & within
a call center environment. Powered by JazzHR7ACy0v1iFP
Keywords: eCapital, San Diego , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!