Client Service Representative
Company: Ben Le-Farmers Insurance Agency
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOur office is expanding and we are looking to
hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service
team. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for
providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and
new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain
knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may
have.Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not
required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in
the beginning for this position.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to
queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
Keywords: Ben Le-Farmers Insurance Agency, San Diego , Client Service Representative, Sales , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!