Infiniti Sales Consultant
Company: Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMossy Infiniti of Kearny Mesa is seeking Sales
Superstars who are ready to take their expertise to the next
level!!Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good
culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but
don't know how to break in? Mossy Automotive Group is one of the
largest & best selling automotive retailers in Southern California.
We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our
growing sales team.We're looking for energetic professionals who
have successfully delivered on goals while maintaining the highest
customer satisfaction. As a Mossy Sales Consultant, you will sell
New and Pre-Owned vehicles and products while achieving unit volume
quotas, gross profit goals and client satisfaction objectives.At
Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset. Our
mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity &
mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success. As a
family owned & operated business we consider each employee and
extension of the Mossy family. We promise to deliver the same award
winning service and value that our community has come to expect
from our dealership through the years.Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Disability Insurance
- LAP (Life Assistance Program)
- Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee Purchase Incentives
- Family Owned & Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health & Wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products & Services
- Direct DepositSales Specific Benefits
- Competitive, commission-based compensation plan
- Guaranteed base pay
- Paid Training
- Bonuses & IncentivesResponsibilities
- Establishing daily, weekly and monthly prospecting and sales
goals, prioritizing and organizing work and productive results, and
utilizing time effectively.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in
selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product
offerings, optional packages & latest technology and aftermarket
products and services.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations;
complying with all company, DMV, state and federal
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives,
planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game' & positive attitude with you every day
- Efficiently closing sales to attain optimal gross profit;
properly computing financial aspects of sales transactions.
- Consistently follow up after sales to assure client
satisfaction and opportunity for additional sales and more return
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's &
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance and work
- Clean driving record/ valid CA drivers license.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving on sales
goalsWe are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing
background screening (incl. criminal background check, review of
motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a
certified testing facility).
Keywords: Mossy Nissan Kearny Mesa, San Diego , Infiniti Sales Consultant, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!