Remote Option for PhD EE Patent Agent
Company: MNF Global
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you seeking a new patent agent position that allows you to move
forward with your professional goals? including the option to work
Law Firm Overview
Law firm's Boston office seeks a PhD EE Patent Agent that has an
electrical or computer engineering background and some patent
Responsibilities And Duties
- Patent Drafting The ideal candidate will have experience of
drafting high-quality U.S. patent applications for major technology
companies and emerging entities.
- Patent Office Actions Candidate will have experience responding
to numerous office actions with the USPTO.
- Other patent matters
Qualifications And Skills
- Degrees Ideal candidates will have an Electrical Engineering or
Computer Engineering degree.
- USPTO Admissions
- High-level verbal and writing skills
- Superior academics
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Networks
- Signal Processing
Job Order 150
If you are seeking a patent position nationally please do not
hesitate to contact us in confidence.
- Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the
postings will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MNF Global, San Diego , Remote Option for PhD EE Patent Agent, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!