Sr Sales Manager- MarBrisa
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description What will I be doing?
HGV now offers Day One Team Member Benefits!!
There s somethin g truly fun and superb about Hilton Grand
Vacations. The foundation of our way of life has been about making
memorable experiences and a positive impact within our industry and
the communities in which we live and thrive. Our Team Members are
what make the difference in their efforts. It is their talent,
passion, and dedication to our brand that has energized the success
of Hilton Grand Vacations!
Responsible to support the Sr. Director in the development,
direction and leadership of the sales team to achieve the Region s
central initiatives and to meet and exceed sales targets, while
maintaining inventory balance.
- Partners with IH SSM. Effectively coaches, develops, empowers,
measures, monitors and mentors Sales Managers, Sales Leaders and
all other sales team members with the focus to exceed revenue
- Directly responsible for the management and development of
Sales Managers and Sales Leaders to include the development of
training to close sales more efficiently. Effectively onboard Sales
Leaders, Interims and Auxiliaries.
- Working in conjunction with the Sales Training Department and
upper Sales Management to coordinate and execute any sales training
including but not limited to ambassadorship sessions, group
training and one on one developmental mentor. Supports sales front
desk with all daily interactions, including limiting all
interaction with SE s. Monitors and ensures sales line rotations
are accurately handled
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Sales to help prepare an
effective schedule for sales management and sales executives on a
- Continuously walks the sales floor to ensure accurate coverage
of Sales Leaders for all Sales Executives Ensures Sales Center is
in pristine condition daily; Motivates sales team to drive revenue
results, Assists in closing sales when needed.
- Fully understands company rules and regulations on all property
upgrades and reloads; SARS, Vesting Guidelines (including Trusts
and Corporations), like for like upgrades, reloads, new owners,
guidelines for GI, upgrade fees, upgrade prices and promotions,
interest rates, finance guidelines, underwriting guidelines,
property codes, inventory codes, split contracts, Elite
qualifications and Elite discounts, etc.
- Conducts vital and annual sales rides and reviews with Sales
Leaders and Sales Executives to ensure the 13 steps of the sales
process are being followed.
- Meets with designated teams regularly for mentorship, coaching
and goal assessment.
- Conducts motivational meaningful morning sales meetings.
- Closes sales when vital to support NOG sales targets.
- Ensures team member conflict is managed calmly and in a
professional manner. Clearly knows when to partner with Sales
Management or Team Member Relations for assistance with team member
- Participates in the interview process and selection of team
- Ensures minimum performance reviews are executed in a timely
- Ensures that sales are completed properly and accurately for
submission to Contracts department.
- Closes sales for Sales Executives in accordance with current
sales and contract policies in an outstanding fashion.
- Fully understands the sales policies and procedures and leads
the sales team accordingly.
- Follow up with all sales business to improve conversion of
pending business and ensure anti-rescission measures.
- Provides feedback and ideas to the SDOS regarding strategy to
ensure that monthly metrics are exceeded.
- Capable to lead the sales operation in the absence of the Sr.
Director of Sales.
Qualifications Outstanding Candidates we are looking for: High
Minimum 5 years of experience in timeshare sales.
Shown ability to respond effectively and resolve customer
Demonstrated ability to hold self and employees accountable for
Skilled in using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to
reduce conflict between people.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Validated ability to change priorities and direction, and
effectively lead a team through change.
Skilled in developing relationships with a wide variety of
Solid experience in providing guidance and feedback to help
employees strengthen knowledge and skills.
Proven track record to maintain focus, positivity and composure
Strong solid understanding of Microsoft Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We prohibit discrimination based on any legally-recognized
basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and
over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status
or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, San Diego , Sr Sales Manager- MarBrisa, Sales , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!