Vacation Sales Ambassador Manager- San Diego
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Job DescriptionWhat will I be doing?
There's something truly fun and exciting about working for Hilton
As a Manager Point of Sale- Field Operations you would be
responsible for carrying out your position's responsibilities in
alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company
success through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Work directly with the leaders to build effective POS Sales
Organizations that are in line with corporate initiatives.
- Create and implement effective POS package sales strategies and
lead marketing operations staff toward achievement of sales
- Run area, budget control, compensation programs and incentive
planning. Prepare and meets/exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual
area sales forecasts.
- Recruit, hire and train new hires. Coordinate with Recruitment
for all new hire training classes to ensure effective hiring,
orientation and training. Complete weekly trainings for new
- Continues to develop current team members to maintain
retention, provides continuous coaching to enhance their
performance. Works with leaders of Marketing and team to build
ongoing training for existing team members.
- Implements goals and initiatives to assist with enhancing team
productivity. Meet and achieve all budget package targets in
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision,
active mentorship and development while comparing area sales
results to goals and ensuring performance management when
- Provide supervision of area sales reps through field visits,
observations and measurement of results to include monthly
- Create and develop a motivated team environment in the
- Ensure timely processing of team member schedules with a focus
on strategy to enhance goals. Respond to team member inquiries
regarding payroll, spiffs, and lead clean- up.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are maintained and
upheld by all team members. Handle Employee relations with the
assistance of the HRBP and leader.
- Collaborate, coordinate and implement arrival/departure contact
strategies with Director of Marketing.
- Resolve customer service issues and ensuring customer concerns
is being handled.
- Lead Hotel Partnerships with work and guest services
- Discuss space and customer contact agreements with
- Use direct marketing contact management technology, web, data
assets, communication channels, IT support and data integration
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience.
- 3 + years experience and success in recruiting and retaining a
thriving sales team and consistent in leading and running a diverse
sales team, achieving sales plans and authoritatively developing
and coaching team members.
- Experience in strategy development, project management, problem
solving, and change leadership skills.
- Validated strong oral and written communication skills,
including exceptional negotiation skills.
- Shown ability to build positive working relationships, both
internally and externally. Effective communication and presentation
of information with all levels of management.
- Business related digital literacy including Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Why do Team Members like working for us:
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Recognition Programs and Rewards
- Discounted Hilton hotel rates worldwide!
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Numerous learning and advancement opportunities.
- Business Casual attire.
- Consistent day-to-day responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, San Diego , Vacation Sales Ambassador Manager- San Diego, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...