National Account Executive - Inside Sales
Company: Reliant Funding
Location: San Diego
Posted on: December 8, 2018
We are looking for successful, energetic and goal oriented inside sales professionals (National Account Executives) to join our growing team here in San Diego, CA.
- Base Salary- $30,000 to $40,000
- Average National Account Executive Income w/ Commission
- 1st Year- $90,000 to $125,000
- 2nd Year- $100,000 to $200,000
- 3rd Year- $150,000 to $300,000 Reliant supports its staff by marketing aggressively to our target demographic via direct mail to drive inbound calls. New marketing is constantly implemented to provide greater access to inbound, qualified and interested leads. You will be building relationships with small business owners through inbound marketing leads and outbound database follow up. The ability to cultivate and initiate relationships, develop instant rapport, ask open-ended questions (and listen to the answers), work your book of business and manage a pipeline are keys to success. If you believe you are among the best, then there is no ceiling on what you can accomplish within our Company. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making outbound prospecting calls to potential clients.
- Qualifying leads and setting second appointments.
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments of potential clients.
- Asking for referrals from prospects and clients.
- Explaining costs and preparing paperwork.
- Overcoming technical and business objections of potential clients
- Documenting communications with potential customers. Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience
- Sales Experience: 2 years sales experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Business to business sales experience a plus. Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills.
- A track record of success as a closer and in achieving or beating goals and quotas.
- Desire to work in and be a part of an organization that thrives on hard work and success all while having a great time.
- Ability to build relationships, convey value of offering, obtain commitments and conversion.
- Skill and desire to learn financial products.
- Proficient with MS Office/Outlook. We Offer:
- Aggressive commission schedule with NO CAP
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
- Life and AD&D (employer paid)
- 401K with a match
- Monthly sales competitions and incentives
- Free Gym access
- Group Team Building events
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code Reliant Funding is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Reliant Funding, San Diego , National Account Executive - Inside Sales, Sales , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!