Universal Services Representative II
Company: Mission Federal Credit Union
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 At Mission Federal Credit Union, we're all about people, not profit. When we say,"Your success is our bottom line,"that refers to how we treat our employees as well as our members. Job Title: Universal Services Representative II (Banker) Location: 47 Douglas Dr. Address Region: Oceanside Postal Code: 92058 Who we are: At Mission Federal Credit Union, we're all about people, not profit. When we say, "Your success is our bottom line," that refers to how we treat our employees as well as our members. Why work here? Mission Fed offers an awesome company culture, growth opportunities and GREAT benefits for both part-time and full-time employees, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k match up to 6%, Paid Time Off, 12 paid holidays, company paid life insurance, and much more... What you'll be doing as a USR II:
- Accurately processes routine member account transactions including, but not limited to: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, account transfers, wire transfers, official checks, gift cards, cash advances, and general ledger postings.
- Actively works on the platform when scheduled or requested by management. Opens new accounts, new shares for existing members and all credit card type accounts. This includes interviewing potential and existing members to determine appropriate products and services which will meet their financial needs.
- Actively cross-sells and properly tracks products and services referred or sold to members to meet individual and branch sales goals by directly assisting or referring the member to the appropriate representative or department according to the minimum sales standards set by Mission Fed. When referring, assists with appointment setting and information gathering.
- Balances checks and cash drawer in a timely manner. Actively participates in branch end-of-day balancing by scanning checks, providing dual control to balance the vault cash and card supplies, and totaling branch cash and checking to ensure all confidential information is secure. Researches end of day balancing challenges and supports team members. Who's qualified to be a USR II aka Banker? Education: High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent is required. Experience: A minimum of 18 months of financial institution experience with a strong emphasis on accurate cash handling, demonstrated proactive sales and basic computer skills is required. A minimum of 6 months of demonstrated experience opening new accounts is also required. Experience processing consumer loans is preferred. Software: Microsoft Office Suite and Internet are required. Symitar is preferred. Mission Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other class protected by law. Other details
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
Keywords: Mission Federal Credit Union, San Diego , Universal Services Representative II, Sales , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!