Internet Salesperson - Riverside Chevrolet
Company: Oremor Automotive Group
Posted on: March 26, 2019
OverviewIf you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for
customer service, product knowledge, selling and you enjoy working
with people, then we want you to be part of our team as an Internet
Sales Professional for our Riverside Chevrolet store. The
Automotive Internet Sales Professional is extremely knowledgeable
about our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market,
including vehicle selection, performance, accessories,
efficiencies, safety features and functions, and financing options
for both new and used vehicle inventories. He or she presents new
and pre-owned vehicles to customers in an attractive and highly
informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale and maintains an
ongoing relationship with customers to encourage networking and
repeat business. The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or
GED, previous sales experience (in any industry), excellent
customer service skills, a confident and outgoing personality, a
professional appearance, and great communication skills. He or she
must be self-motivated with a willingness to continuously prospect
to sell a minimum quota (or more!) on an ongoing basis.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees: Health,
Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Health &Wellness Program, community
involvement and company paid vacation and
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics,
capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and
contrasting competitive models; and explaining warranties and
- Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model
options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase
and finance options following dealership policies.
- Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all
other rules of the road are followed.
- Continuously learns about product updates, features,
accessories, and inventory and their benefits to the
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of
vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing
- Learns to overcome objections, ask for the sale, negotiate
price, complete sales or purchase agreement, and explain and offer
warranties service and finance.
- Maintains accurate sales documentation.
- Maintains high CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) a
- Maintains an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories,
financing options, and promotions.
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical
- Prospects daily for potential customers and maintains
consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Provides sales management information by completing required
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions as
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in
all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be
devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with the
dealerships standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to
meet those goals.
- 2-3 years' automotive Internet Sales experience preferred but
will to train the right candidate.
- Previous Internet Sales or Customer Service experience (any
industry) a plus.
- Able to achieve goals with limited direct supervision.
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent client customer service and satisfaction
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Must be Internet savvy with excellent written and internet
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills, including the
ability to smile.
- Must be able to develop relationships with vendors.
- Must be able to work well in a process driven
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all
- Must have confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Must strive to respect and facilitate teamwork within all
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Bilingual a PLUS!
- Chevrolet experience a PLUS!
Keywords: Oremor Automotive Group, San Diego , Internet Salesperson - Riverside Chevrolet, Sales , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!